Molecular Sieve 13X is made from zeolite powder 13X (>70%) and binder. Molecular sieve 13X is can adsorb aromatics and branched-chain hydrocarbons. Molecular sieve 13X is commonly used in removal of mercaptans, removal of CO2 in cryogenic air separation, etc.
Synonym: Zeolite 13X, Molsive 13X, 13X molecular sieve, 13X-APG
Typical Chemical Formula: Na86[(AlO2)86(SiO2)106].nH2O
CAS NO.: 1318-02-1
Silica-alumina ratio: SiO2/ Al2O3≈2.4
1. Molecular sieve 13X is used in removal of CO2 and moisture from air (air pre-purification) and other gases
2. Molecular sieve 13X is used in separation of enriched oxygen from air
3. Molecular sieve 13X is used in removal of mercaptans and hydrpogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid streams such as LPG, butane, propane etc
4. Molecular sieve 13X is used in removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics
Keep 13X Molecular Sieve in an air tight container until ready for use to avoid unintended moisture adsorption.
Molecular sieve 13X can be regenerated either thermal regeneration method(Thermal Swing Adsorption, TSA); To remove moisture from a 13X molecular sieve, a temperature of 200-230℃ (390-570°F) is required. Molecular sieve 13X can also be regnerated by lowering the pressure in the case of pressure swing processes (PSA). A properly regenerated molecular sieve can give moisture dew points below -100℃. The outlet concentrations on a pressure swing process will depend on the gas present, and on the conditions of the process.
140 kg/drum, 25kg/carton, supersack
Send us email if you need molecular sieve 13X isotherm and MSDS.
|Size ratio up to grade||%||≥98||≥98||≥96||≥96|
|Static water adsorption||%||≥23.5||≥23.5||≥23.5||≥23.5|
|Static CO2 adsorption||%||≥18||≥18||≥18|
|Water content,as shipped||%||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5|
1) Removal of CO2 and moisture from air (air pre-purification) and other gases.
2) Separation of enriched oxygen from air.
3) Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from natural gas.
4) Removal of mercaptans and hydrpogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid streams (LPG, butane, propane etc.)
5) Catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons (olefin streams).
6) Removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics.
7) Production of bulk oxygen in PSA units.
8) Production of medical oxygen in small scale oxygen concentrators
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.
We never spam!
Copyright © Mingguang Feizhou new materials Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Technical Support: