Attapulgite Clay are made from natural rare mineral attapulgite clays after special high-tech processing.The product has good suspension and thixotropy.It has anti-settling,thickening and anti-sagging effects in both aqueous and solvent-based systems.It has a strong carrier function and has a wide range of applications.
Water-containing magnesium aluminum silicate
Pesticide,fertilizer,animal husbandry sterilization
Molecular Sieve Adhesive
Water treatment,detergent additives
Thixotropic Agent Features
1. Thixotropic thickening effect is obvious
2. Preventing pigment settling can improve film dewatering and shrinkage
3. Anti-sag,improve the uniformity of the coating surface
4. Chemically inert,insensitive to pH changes,green
5. Anti-bacterial,can maintain long-term stability of the product
|Disperse viscosity (mPa.S)||≥3000||≥2500||≥2200||≥2000|
|Residue on wet sieve (325mesh)||≤5%||≤5%||≤5%||≤5%|
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.
We never spam!