• Dehydration before cryogenic recovery of natural gas liquids and helium
• Dehydration of high acid gas content (CO2 and H2S) natural gas and natural gas condensate streams
• Removal of sulfur compounds from ethane, propane and butane
• Removal of water and CO2 before methane liquefaction
• Removal of water and sulfur compounds to protect gas transmission pipelines
• Dehydration of natural gas liquids
• Desulfurization of feed streams for ammonia and other chemical plants
• Removal of mercury, preventing damage to aluminum heat exchangers
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.
We never spam!